When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I love it

I love this game so much! The 8-bit style and the frustrating gameplay, thats what kinda games i love. But to be honest, it's not that hard. People just don't try enought. I did, i beat the game under 4 mins, didn't die until 25th screen, beat the game and did it backwards again. This game is a pure win.

Subway Fucker Part 1 Subway Fucker Part 1

No audio.

THere was no audio, so it wasn't as good as i expected it to be, but it was cool.

Now You Jump Now You Jump

Addicting and hard

It's an addicting game and also a really hard one. The ranom platforms sometimes won't let you even begin the game. But overall it's a great game 5/5 9/10

Space Pixel! Space Pixel!

IT was a fun game.

Fun shooter.

Tiki Taka Tiki Taka

Fun

This is a fun and a challenging game, but it only needs instructions, because i couldn't figure out what i was supposed to do. :P

William and Sly William and Sly

Huge!

This game is awesome, but that map was just huge! Also this game had some really good sprites and secrets. I love it. Oh, and the ending boss battle was genius.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Awesome!

I loved this kinda defence type. This is just a masterpiece. All my 5 r belong to you!

Rocket Shooter Rocket Shooter

I loved it!

Even though I'm not a big fan of Shooe Em' Ups, i loved this one! It's fast and challenging.